Quest is hosting a free workshop for our Quest families, and all families in the Quest community regarding information on financial strategies for supporting children with disabilities for the future.
Special Care Planner, Bruce Sham, CLF and Garett Flasinski will present a one hour workshop on how to create a financial plan for your special needs child for future medical care costs and financial well being. This is NOT a sales seminar, but a workshop on what financial strategies you can use for your child.
Would you like to learn more about...
- How to leave money to a child, or adult with special needs?
- How to create a life care plan?
- The basics on how to file Social Security and what to expect?
- The importance of Special Needs Trusts and how to create one?
- Guardianship and Estate Planning?
- What programs are available after age 18 and 21?
Refreshments will be served. Please RSVP to Quest at email@example.com for more info and to sign up.