Without volunteers, our programs could not exist.
We depend on our volunteers to assist in all of our programs and are always looking for new volunteers aged 14 to 99.
Do you want to help children with disabilities? Do you like horses? We are looking for dedicated volunteers to help during our sessions. We offer physical and occupational therapy sessions that may include hippotherapy (using the movement of the horse to facilitate therapy). We ask that our volunteers commit to at least 2 1/2 hours on a weekly basis so that the children we see, can get to know our volunteers. No horse experience necessary!
All volunteers will be required to obtain the following clearances before their first day at Quest:
- PA State Police Criminal Record Check
- PA Child Abuse History Certification
- FBI Criminal background check (if you have not lived in PA for 10 consecutive years)
Some of the things we need volunteers to do are:
- Lead horses during sessions
- Act as side walkers during sessions
- Groom the horses and prepare them for sessions
- Provide daily horse care
- Assist with special projects, maintenance, and office work
We are in need of volunteers for our scheduled sessions (a minimum of 2 1/2 hours). we appreciate any amount of time you can give!
- Monday, 2:30-7:00 PM
- Tuesday, 2:30-7:00 PM
- Wednesday, 9:00 AM-12:45 PM
- Thursday, 2:30-7:00 PM
- Friday, 8:00 AM-12:45 PM
- Saturday, 8:30 AM-1:30 PM
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org