In 2005, we opened our state-of-the-art facility, located on 10 acres in West Chester, Pennsylvania. We believe that children respond best to treatment in a natural, non-clinical environment. Our facility was uniquely designed to foster stimulating rehabilitation and discovery, while maintaining the comfort of our children and their families. Our indoor arena is all weather so that therapy sessions can continue through inclement weather, and our footing is dust-free!
- Separate therapy room
- A wide variety of therapy equipment
- 70’ x 136’ heated indoor arena with dust-free footing
- Comfortable observation area for parents and siblings
- Two fully accessible restrooms
- Stables for our well-trained, gentle horses
- Kitchen and meeting room for volunteers and staff
- Outdoor playground and barn, and use of our natural terrain for greater sensory integration
- Ample parking
Come for a visit!
Our expansive facility is home to groundbreaking rehabilitation. We invite you to come for a tour and see for yourself the difference we make in the lives of our children and our community.
Quest is open six days a week and offers sessions on weekdays during and after school hours as well as on Saturday mornings. Please call to schedule a tour or email email@example.com so that we can be ready for your visit.